Site Feedback

Anybody here like korean dramas?

Which korean dramas you like the most? And why?

Share:

Comments

I do! I think i've whatched more than 30 O_o crazy me~ Today i'm planning to watch the last episode of Inner Voice...and i have no idea what the next drama will be:)

Ask you for drama films of Korean?, it is the question?.

OOPT

I am not really into drama korea and K-pop, but most of girls here in Indonesia are crazy about them. 

@Mila :

Wow! haha.. Inner Voice? How's the story?

Let me give some recommendations. I've just watched korean drama "Dream" completely. Now I'm starting to watch historical drama "Gu Family Book" and "Goddess of Fire" The films are pretty good :)

@Antón :

Yes, it's question. Whether you like korean dramas or not.

Here's a forum to share what korean drama you like. If it's korean matte, isn't a matter :)

I love the cinema and movies, I have seen many Korean films but I saw a bit dramas in generally. I think that I would say you "Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance" of Park Chan-wook http://www.filmaffinity.com/en/film473854.html. It is a thriller/drama.

@Antón :

"Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance" isn't a drama. It's a film.

How about the story? Is it good?

I've a reference film for you : 4th Period, Mystery Murder. It's a good film!

I've watched maaaaaaaaaaaaany K-dramas.

I really liked School 2013, Ten season 1 and 2 and God's Quiz season 1, 2, 3. I guess I like crime/action/suspence genre. 

I like A Millionaire's First Love.

"I like A Millionaire's First Love, released in 2006." Because I like theme of the movie's "Nothing is more important than the true love of your heart." Aw!! Can made my cry cry cry.

Add a comment