what does it mean?
Abraham Lincoln once said, "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
What do you think is the idea behind it?
His message behind this quote is that preparation is a key ingredient to success. You would spend 4 hours sharperning the axe, allowing you to get a sharp axe. This means you can chop the trees within a short period of time. So always prepare for any task beforehand.
It means that prepartion is good in order to do something proper.
Preparation. Having the right tools for job makes the task easier and makes you more effectual and efficient. If the axe is sharp - i.e. the tools prepared - the cutting down will take less time.
- apprendre le français
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- How to prepare for SAT
- Learning Article : Learning Multiple Languages At A Time
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !
- What is your favourite food?
- What Is Your Motivation?
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?