Site Feedback

Do chineese people eat their dog and pets?

Share:

Comments

a little people eat dog,just dog,a few person eat cat, 很少人会吃狗,几乎没有人吃猫,我没见过.其他宠物不会吃了,我觉得是古代时候人们的生活不怎么好,饥不择食,就形成了当下的状况

Most Chinese do love thier pets and treat them really good. Just a few of those who have mental problems may eat them.

Yes, some Chinese do eat dogs.  I learned this from italki discussion "Dogs in China" http://www.italki.com/discussion/59003

What do dogs taste like?  Do some Chinese eat puppies for breakfast?

宠物狗,不要吃狗肉!

They are not right .Most Chinese eaten dog,to be honest, it's very delicious, better than beef. But it's normal in China, don't feel strange 

I had a student   whose family dog   had  bitten her mother.

When her  brother  got home from work,   he  killed the dog.

I don't know how he killed the dog, but the very thought was a traumatic image.

Anyway,  the body of the dog was given to another family to eat.

As one of my students explained it, the practice of eating dogs or cats is common only in

certain parts of China.  The belief is that   in Winter,  eating Dog wards off sickness.

I dog my family had as a child once bit me. Nobody killed him.

Furthermore, I forgave my dog after a short time.

i've seen a video from china that they eat their dog but how do chineese people eat it ??

they are really immaculate !

infact they don't kill them i've seen they start to cut their meat when they are in live OMG THE DOG IS SHOUTING AND THEY ARE CUTING IT OMGGGGGGGG

i can not believe it's terrible

they have really hard heart

i am really sorry for them

you have to forget that time because they  are animal not human

then we should forget the time that they disturb us not like other people kill them!!!

do they know what things are bad to do and what thigs are good to do ?

you should tell them how to behave

killing the dog or other animals just because of their bad things or bitting someone is the worst things that you do

Add a comment