I am an Italian looking for motivated native English speakers
Hello to everyone!
My name is Antonella, I live to the south of Italy, in a small region called Molise, and I am on italki for finding English native speakers partners to fix language exchanges with. My ideal language partner should live in Europe, because of matching almost the same time.
I think of this site is a great tool to make our skills better, as there are a lot of languages and people in it.
I noticed only a not so good behaviour: some persons seem to be not so motivated to plan concretely their time for the pursuit of this project and for this I am looking solely for people motivated to stay on Skype or via email / Viber / Tango / WhatsApp for attending some minutes of lesson in a day / week.
Thanks a lot for your attention and let's learn new things!
No comment given.
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?