hai. can anyone help me with japanese? i've learned it actually when i was in junior high school and it was like 5-7 years ago. so, i want to know how to start a simple conversation or introducing self. thankyou
No comment given.
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.
- IELTS / TOEFL / FCE / CAE / PET / KET
- Travel on a tight budget
- When people say "I can understand what they say..."
- Danish or English?
- it doesn't refresh
- Do you simplify what you say intentionally when talking to foreigners in your mother tongue?