What’s the Coolest Thing You’ve Ever Seen in a Museum?
I think it will be great to share here with some interesing and fantastic cultural things which ever seen. Maybe some day I will travell abroud and will go there=) Who knows=) So my favourite thing stays in Ekaterinburg´s museum, Russia. Its a monument of acient Idol which has around 2000 years!! He is really magic, cause when I saw him I felt so much energy!!! All recommend to touch him!!=) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigir_Idol
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion