What’s the Coolest Thing You’ve Ever Seen in a Museum?
I think it will be great to share here with some interesing and fantastic cultural things which ever seen. Maybe some day I will travell abroud and will go there=) Who knows=) So my favourite thing stays in Ekaterinburg´s museum, Russia. Its a monument of acient Idol which has around 2000 years!! He is really magic, cause when I saw him I felt so much energy!!! All recommend to touch him!!=) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigir_Idol
- Someone help me, please!!!!
- Do you know where did English come from?
- У вас было так, что вы не знали то, что знал иностранец?
- Salut, Shopping videos for beginners
- Is English easy to learn in comparison to other languages?
- The Influence of Old Mother Tongue
- “Be so good they no one has the courage to ignore you.”
- Looking for someone to review my personal statement
- Convocatoria para hispanohablantes: Te ofrecemos clases en vivo gratuitas de inglés por tu opinión
- Grammar correctnesss