What’s the Coolest Thing You’ve Ever Seen in a Museum?
I think it will be great to share here with some interesing and fantastic cultural things which ever seen. Maybe some day I will travell abroud and will go there=) Who knows=) So my favourite thing stays in Ekaterinburg´s museum, Russia. Its a monument of acient Idol which has around 2000 years!! He is really magic, cause when I saw him I felt so much energy!!! All recommend to touch him!!=) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigir_Idol
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.
- Italian Pronunciation Model
- I want to know if I have done this well
- Someone who wants to be my language partner?
- People who are learning English or Spanish
- I can teach you Portuguese :D
- Language partnership yay!