What’s the Coolest Thing You’ve Ever Seen in a Museum?
I think it will be great to share here with some interesing and fantastic cultural things which ever seen. Maybe some day I will travell abroud and will go there=) Who knows=) So my favourite thing stays in Ekaterinburg´s museum, Russia. Its a monument of acient Idol which has around 2000 years!! He is really magic, cause when I saw him I felt so much energy!!! All recommend to touch him!!=) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigir_Idol
- لماذا تريد تعلم اللغة العربية
- practicing English
- who has got surprising reunions of former friends or classmates like this?
- how to master english and french at the same time??
- ¿Opinan ustedes que los griegos tenían razón de votar "no"?
- Un site pour discuter des jeux vidéos
- How do you use words or phrases you have learned?