What’s the Coolest Thing You’ve Ever Seen in a Museum?
I think it will be great to share here with some interesing and fantastic cultural things which ever seen. Maybe some day I will travell abroud and will go there=) Who knows=) So my favourite thing stays in Ekaterinburg´s museum, Russia. Its a monument of acient Idol which has around 2000 years!! He is really magic, cause when I saw him I felt so much energy!!! All recommend to touch him!!=) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigir_Idol
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises
- Is possible to get fluency in any foreign language whitout studying abroad