has anybody got any good ideas for baby names for my grandaughter who will be born around christmas something unusual and not english sll can think of is names like Emma and holly thanks Anne Ramsay
What about names : Rita, Tamara?
i have 3 suggestions
sorry 5 not 3 =)
I chose an English name from 60s' when i was in middle school, names above are the best that I can think of~
baran= means rain
and the best one HADIS LOL
what about sinan?????????
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese