Practice My Tagalog
Hi all! I am really interested in practicing my Tagalog. I can understand it almost fluently, but I feel like I am always too nervous to speak it!
I am planning on visiting my family there in the next few years, and I would love to show them how much I have learned. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Skype or gmail info so we can start talking asap.
I really appreciate it! Thank you!
That's nice to hear, Isabella! The Filipino language is much easier to adapt in terms of learning the alphabet, pronunciation, etc. compared with American/British alphabets which sometimes confusing because of phonetic symbols and word contractions.
I'm sure you'll enjoy learning Tagalog. The best of luck!
tandih_ike :) skype id. see you
Hi there! If you are still interested in practicing your Tagalog, I would be glad to help you. You could just message me here. Thanks!
I'd like to be your conversation partner. I'm also looking for english speakers who I can speak or chat with so that I can practice and improve my English. If you're interested, here's my skype ID: jm23dc
Looking forward to hearing from you!
are you still interested to learn Tagalog.?
You can message me anytime if so.
I would like you to help me speak English confidently in exchange..
I have no one to practice with...
Let's help each other
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!