Hi , why do you want to learn a foreign language? what's your goal?
My goal is to get a better job and make friends all over the world! and yours?
my goal is same as yours ,make friends all over the world also I really like to know other country's
culture. where do you live Karina?
I am learning English because it is an international language and used by many countried. And I love to learn about other cultures. :)
My goal is to travel, meet people from the area I am interested with and achieve a better understanding of the Qur'an I am currently studying.
I'm going to travel for work so I need to improve my English. Then I'd like to know new people, their culture and make new friends. I'd also like to learn French too.
because I want to know and making friendship with people from other country and culture....., Hello, Hi, Ciao...,Salam, :)
i am learning english.i just like english , it is a way to communicate with other people.i want find a foreign bf
I study English to find a good job.
My goal is make friends all over in the world. Mainly in Koréan beacause Korean (language) I am very interested ^^
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?
- Anyone want to start a WhatsApp group to learn Spanish?
- The Economist challenge
- Improve english
- Could anyone translate Japanese lyrics into English or Chinese?