Do you know the diference betwen science and technology?
Science: (knowledge from) the careful study of the structure and behaviour of the physical world, especially by watching, measuring, and doing experiments, and the development of theories to describe the results of these activities.
Technology: (the study and knowledge of) the practical, especially industrial, use of scientific discoveries.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？
- atividad de español