Site Feedback

About money

Greetings for everyone! I'm Akhra and I'm gonna talk about money. Please check the text bellow and correct my mistakes if you can. Thank you very much!))

Each person likes maney, to say nothing of spend them. As to me, yes, I like them so much too. First of all money is a way to luxurious life, exciting trevels and so on, in other words there are lots of reasons to make a lot of money. If you want a lot of money you have to be easy going person, to work all the time but after all you'll become a rich man. But the thing is the most rich men say that you don't have to work lots, this is not gonna be a problem if you don't work all the time, you can become rich in other way. But there are also people who say that if you have a lot of money you're kind of losing the will to live. So, what can I say about it? I don't know, I have to become rich to understend that. In modern world there are a lot of poore men who have to keep the woolf frome the door (maybe "make ends meet"?), and It's offensively to see that. All people all over the world deserve to be rich!

Share:

Comments

Based upon recent research , the happiest people are not the richest as often as not  . however, the poorest is not definitely the happiest as far as I can reach . If I could choose my life to be happy , I think to be a middle class person would be the luckiest and happiest . I do know how you define your life . I would rather be a rich man in different scopes than be a wealthy man without any other things . Too busy for your money would not be a rich man . I mean rich in your whole life rather than money only . One Chinese byword for you  , "So poor that only money left  , it is a pity " .

Hi, I tried to correct something, but I'm not pretty sure that everything is right.

Each person likes money, not to mention spending them. As to me, yes, I like them so much too. First of all money is a way to luxurious life, exciting travels and so on, in other words there are plenty of reasons to make a lot of money. If you want a lot of money you have to be easy going person, to to work hard and after all you'll become a rich man. But the thing is that the richest men say that you don't have to work much, this is not gonna be a problem if you don't work all the time, you can become rich anyway. But there are also people who say that if you have a lot of money you're kind of losing the pleasure to live. So, what can I say about it? I don't know, I have to become rich to understand that. In the modern world there are a lot of poor men who have to keep the wolf from the door (maybe "make ends meet"?), and it's a shame to watch this. All people all over the world deserve to be rich!

We can't all be rich. A few men can be rich just because many others are poor.

Add a comment