I want to know
Hehe, it depends on students ^___^
my uni's time are 7am-12am.
when i was high school: 5hours on the morning and 3hours in the afteroon.
when i was second school: 4-5hours on the morning and 3hours in the afternoon
... i dont remember
ah, i was wrong. i meant 5secsions and 45m for 1 secsion.
students spend a little time studying because they are distracted by so many things and study isn't the most important thing to achieve success. most of time,they suft facebook :v
It's depend on individual, the average number may 3h - 4h (Include time at university)
- Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!
- British accent please ( how or where do I find real British English conversations to learn the accent ¿)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band