[Deleted]
Altı ay önce Türkçe öğrenmek başladım. Benimle konuşmak istiyor musunuz?

Herkese merhaba, I am a 31 year old male. Born in Leerbroek and currently living in Leerdam, the Netherlands. I am very much in love with the Turkish language and really enjoy learning it. Let me tell you how it all started...

Last year I saw some videos of people speaking multiple languages and was really inspired by them. I'd been wanting to learn a third language(English is my 2nd) for a very long time but never really looked into it.
Leerdam has a large population of Turkish people, 1000 out of 20000 inhabitants, and I happen to live in a Turkish neighbourhood.
So I decided to give the Turkish language a shot not knowing if I would follow through with it. I first took various lessons from many different websites and youtube of course. But after a while I got bored having to constantly search for new material to study with. And I wasn't quite satisfied with the quality. But at the same time I thought to myself: This isn't as hard as thought it would be. Let's follow a real course. I had to pay for it but I was looking forward to have some structure in my studying material. I opted for the cheapest course without a teacher. And the course did not fail to deliver! It's so much more fun now. I am pretty much addicted to studying Turkish now. I don't do the course everyday, but I am always doing something related to Turkish. Watching television, listening to music, browsing through a dictionary or grammar book, talking to my neighbours, journaling...the list goes on!

So now I am at a point where I want to talk to Turkish people online to improve my conversational skills. And ond the side still follow my course which I hope to finish next year. 

Uzun lafı kısası I am looking for Turkish speakers who are willing to help me improve my conversational skills.

So that's me and Turkish in a nutshell. İlginiz için çok teşekkür ederim.

Hope to talk to you soon, sonra görüşürüz! 

Aug 21, 2013 9:58 PM
Comments · 11

Firstly ,good luck for starting ! Hope you will enjoy like you said :) I'm glad to help people and I can help you too ! :) If you want ,you can contact me my friend , Take care ! 

August 22, 2013

Merhaba! Ben insanlara dilimizi öğrenmesinde yardımcı olmayı çok isterim. Bu kesinlikle çok harika olur. Ben her gün öğleden sonraları boşum :)

Hello! I would love to teach our language to people. That may absolutely be awesome. I am available everyday in the afternoons :)

August 22, 2013

Merhaba, ben de sizin gibi bir kaç dil öğrenmek istiyorum. Tabi önce ingilizcemi ilerletmem gerekiyor. Boş vakitlerimde sizinle konuşmak isterim. Gerçi bu boş vakit dediğim ancak haftasonları olabilir :)

Hello, i nedd to learn a few new languages also. First i need to improve my english. In my free times it can be a pleasure for me but only at weekends are my free times.

August 22, 2013

Merhaba Yrvin,

You can count me in also. As you mentioned we can speak English and Turkish so that will be beneficial for both of us. Take care!

April 7, 2014

I can also help you if you are still interested in :)

Good luck!

October 9, 2013
Show more