about the 6 weeks challenge
My name is Sam Bleakly, i'm the community manager here at italki. :) We apologize for the confusing wording.
The challenge is 20 lessons from the pledge date, and it ends on september 30th.
I am currently taking the challenge as well and am 5 lessons in while learning Cantonese! I know that you can do this. If you have any questions or need any help please email me directly by sending me a follower request here, or by emailing email@example.com
Thank you so much!
Thanks for your positive reply, I just freaked out a little bit. Became a bit stressed and I was afraid I'd never make it in 5 weeks. Now I thought about it and 20 lessons in such a short time could give my french languageskills the boost I need desperately!
I am the only one of my family who speaks a bit french and I am a very social being and really need to be able to talk to other people. I am about 1000 kms away from my friends for the next 11 months and we have been here for almost 1 month now. It is quite exciting! And a big culturechange, also for my children. Fortunately we do have very nice and patient neighbours here and I just go talk to them as often as I see them, no matter how bad my french is, I am absolutely taking lots of effort to adapt to the french culture and I am enjoying life in rural France.
Only picking up the phone is still a bit scary!!! I hope I'll find some nice teachers here soon!
Kind regards, Monique
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil