Do you like listening to your self talk?
Earlier, I thought it was recording devices distorting my voice, so I never liked listening it. Once I learned this - as I hear my voice, and others do. About it, I don't remember everything in details, but it somehow has to do with a face.
I am not used to listening my voice by recorder or speaker . I feel bizarre for that unfamiliar sound .
Yes somewhile,when Im not feel good or in trouble I would speak with myself.
Yes, I talk to myself a lot.
Yes I do sometimes. Not insanity, but you know, sometimes you become the best listener to yourself.
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian