Site Feedback

what do you think about this phrase?

If you want to achieve something, you must have the courage to fail.

Share:

Comments

I agree with that to achieve you have to try and to fail is just human, we are not perfect and we do make mistakes. By failing you lean and try to improve yourself and be better. 

Very true.  All successful people take risks.  "with great risk, comes great reward"

I like this picture, it says it all:

http://personalexcellence.co/quotes/files/inspirational-quote-failure.jpg

Totally true.

Yep, you must be willing to fail in order to become successful. Which means that you may have to fail a few times before you can actually succeed. So just get out there and do it. You won't know if you don't try.

THANK YOU, GUYS! I lost my desire to learn English, but now I am in good mood and I'm ready to carry on)

You shouldn't be afraid of failure and you shouldn't be discouraged by it.

Only by beating the fear of failing we will eventually try something. In terms of learning a language; there have to be "I have years old"-phrases to advance.

you are right, Miodisen! But I have to learn English very quickly, but this process is so long... I couldn't imagine that learning foreign language was so slow

You learn best from your failures, which I agree from. However, English is not an easy language to learn quickly. Good luck, and always ask questions!

I completly agree,  Each failure teaches me something. Nowadays I make habbit to divide anything bigger into smaller as much as I can, If I fail in something then start focus on next and try to not repeat same mistake. Althought this process is complex yet it is effective

Add a comment