How to choose an English name?
My Chinese name is chunming. So I'd like to my English name to be Ming. Is Ming a good English name?
Hi Chunming! Ming sounds nice! However, it's not an English name. You can choose an English name that somehow sounds the same as your Chinese name.
Here are some examples:
If you want names that sort of sounds like Ming, I can only suggest Mick or Mitch.
But if you really want Ming, you could also use it!
- If you don't want to be friends with someone, what will you do? Delete them or simply don't text them back?
- nos souvenirs
- What consider about life in other country?
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German