How to choose an English name?
My Chinese name is chunming. So I'd like to my English name to be Ming. Is Ming a good English name?
Hi Chunming! Ming sounds nice! However, it's not an English name. You can choose an English name that somehow sounds the same as your Chinese name.
Here are some examples:
If you want names that sort of sounds like Ming, I can only suggest Mick or Mitch.
But if you really want Ming, you could also use it!
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?
- Different manners of laughing on skype
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words