How to choose an English name?
My Chinese name is chunming. So I'd like to my English name to be Ming. Is Ming a good English name?
Hi Chunming! Ming sounds nice! However, it's not an English name. You can choose an English name that somehow sounds the same as your Chinese name.
Here are some examples:
If you want names that sort of sounds like Ming, I can only suggest Mick or Mitch.
But if you really want Ming, you could also use it!
- Avez-vous réussi à trouver un(e) partenaire ici?
- Speaking with someone of my own country
- Le mie vacanze
- Compartir la cultura : musicà/cansion
- Is there a website or an app that test my English and based on the test gives me lessons at my level?
- Looking for a someone to help with Spanish speaking
- Please help me!
- How to make this easier.
- I need some advice!