How to choose an English name?
My Chinese name is chunming. So I'd like to my English name to be Ming. Is Ming a good English name?
Hi Chunming! Ming sounds nice! However, it's not an English name. You can choose an English name that somehow sounds the same as your Chinese name.
Here are some examples:
If you want names that sort of sounds like Ming, I can only suggest Mick or Mitch.
But if you really want Ming, you could also use it!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?