How to choose an English name?
My Chinese name is chunming. So I'd like to my English name to be Ming. Is Ming a good English name?
Hi Chunming! Ming sounds nice! However, it's not an English name. You can choose an English name that somehow sounds the same as your Chinese name.
Here are some examples:
If you want names that sort of sounds like Ming, I can only suggest Mick or Mitch.
But if you really want Ming, you could also use it!
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?