Site Feedback

You have to write notebook entries or texts in your target language.

There is no other way. My method of learning has often been to translate texts from my target languages into English, and also simply to memorize vocabulary from various sources. I have learned quite a bit from this method, but to encounter all of the words one will use you have to write about things. For whatever reason, I could be completely lost (completely engrossed or aborbed in something. Finding the work enjoyable) in learning through this method. However, I often regarded translating into another language to be somewhat of a chore. <paragraph transition or pause> Incidentally, using a reliable online dictionary has made the process of translation into English so much easier that I have wondered how people did this before the internet or at least electronic dictionaries, which are must faster. I have found it is better to write things in a word processor document first, becuase on Italki it is not possible to save an unfinished notebook entry, thus obligating one to finish it once it has been begun. <pause or transition, also with emphasis> Man muss schreiben mit die dass man lernt. Dies ist sehr wichtig und notwendig. Es gibt nicht ein ander Weg.

Share:

Comments

OOPT 

Danke für den Tipp. *thumps up*

"Man muss schreiben mit die dass man lernt. Dies ist sehr wichtig und notwendig. Es gibt nicht ein ander Weg."

Besser ist:

Man muss die Sprache die man lernt schreiben. Das ist sehr wichtig und notwendig. Es gibt keinen anderen Weg.

Add a comment