What will you do? If the weather is too hot.
"What will you do if the weather is too hot?" (Asking about the future. Maybe the other person is going on holiday.) "What do you do if/when the weather is too hot?" (Asking about a general habit.) I sit back with a cool drink and remind myself that I wished for this last winter.
enjoy the weather
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me