Would you be a volunteer for a clinical study if they pay you a large compensation?
Drugs may be involved such as ketamine...
Still I wouldn't want to tamper my own body with injections related to anesthetic drugs. Even if it means drugs that are in development. As a volunteer....You must be crazy to risk your health for money?
Maybe if I lost hope in my life. I would do it even if no pay lol but for now thanks but no thanks
If it wasn't ketamine, yes. That stuff is just creppy.
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange