In every culture, giving compliments is a common thing to do. However, they differs in some ways from culture to culture. For Indonesians, in many cases, it is common to see people refusing a compliments. e.g, If you say to your friend: " You look so preety in your new dress." She gives a respond and says : " No ! it's an old dress. I bought it last year.... " How about it in your country?
- Venäjän kieli suomalaisille
- Je cherche un(e) correspondant(e)
- Russian practice videos free
- Lose my way.
- I would like to improve my English
- future of the EARTH
- А бывает, что нет желания исправлять?
- Movies/Series from Philippines with Tagalog or English subtitles?/Película/Serie de Filipinas con subtítulos
- Dont go to Iran !
- looking for a language partners.