In every culture, giving compliments is a common thing to do. However, they differs in some ways from culture to culture. For Indonesians, in many cases, it is common to see people refusing a compliments. e.g, If you say to your friend: " You look so preety in your new dress." She gives a respond and says : " No ! it's an old dress. I bought it last year.... " How about it in your country?
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)