In every culture, giving compliments is a common thing to do. However, they differs in some ways from culture to culture. For Indonesians, in many cases, it is common to see people refusing a compliments. e.g, If you say to your friend: " You look so preety in your new dress." She gives a respond and says : " No ! it's an old dress. I bought it last year.... " How about it in your country?
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?