Do your dreams teach you things?
Never say never
Yeah! Waking up!
No, they just give me a push to achieve all my goals.
My sleeping thoughts allow me to organize knowledge I acquired while awake. Once or twice I have been awakened from my sleep to intervene at a distant place in a situation where I had no verbal or written information. At these times, an image formed in my mind and I went to the place in my dream and I was able provide help.
They do but then I dont learn anything from them;))
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل
- controversial topic, is it written correctly ?
- Can you tell me what the Chinese in this "Honest Trailer means?
- C'EST ou EST ?
- I need to learn English with someone
- Learning Article : Time Adverbials In Portuguese
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !