Site Feedback

Anime/Japanese Songs

Hi Guyz... One day I wake up and remember my favorite anime specially anime during my highschool days so I went out and check some of them in youtube and listen to its opening song and ending song and crap once again I fell inlove with Japanese songs. I only know few Japanese and anime songs. Can anyone recommend me something more? Any genre will do. Arigato!

Share:

Comments

well i like to listen narutos opening and ending song also there is a anime called nana.I love to listening nanas opening and endings i hope these could help you :) 

Ja ne =) 

Itooshi Hito No Tameni from Fushigi Yuugi gives me the bumps. I love the very first original Fushigi Yuugi soundtrack (the one with Miaka with suzaku wings while holding a feather on the cover). All Rurounikenshin opening and closing themes are awesome too especially 1/3 na Junjuo na Kanjou by Siam Shade. Here are some I got on my pod too which might interest you. DBZ's Cha-la-Head-Cha-la, Gundam Wing's Just Communication and Rhythm Emotion, Magic Knight Rayearth's Yuzurenai Negai. 

Anime openings & ending themes are nothing but J-pop and J-rock. I recommend themes from Gintama & Detective Conan.

Elcin - Thanks.. never heard of nana I guess.. I'll check it out!

Green - Rurounikenshin has lots of nice songs unfortunately I only have few. I love Just communication. I will check out Rhythm Emotion. Oh How come I forgot Magic Knights thanks for reminding me.

Kamal - Never heard of Gintama. I will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Episodes 01-201 some are really good arcs and some are lame fillers. 202-265 new episodes are worth it. It is a shame that it is on hiatus status....These are the best openings that I could think of for Detective Conan, Gintama, and Kidou Senshi Gundam.

Detective Conan: 

Opening 5 Truth by Two-mix 

Opening 8 Koi wa Thrill, Shock, Suspense by Rina Aiuchi 

Opening 9 Destiny by Miki Matsuhashi 

Opening13 Kimi to Yakusoku Shita Yasashii Ano Basho Made by 三枝夕夏 IN db 

Gintama: 

Opening 8 Light Infection by Prague 

Opening 10 Dilemma by Ecosystem 

Opening 12 Let's Go Out by Amoyamo 

Opening 13 Sakuramitsutsuki by Spyair 

Gundam Unicorn:

B-Bird by Earthmind