Site Feedback

Do you love travel?

I  love  travel,but  my  parents  think  I‘m  too  young  to  travel  by  myself,even  though  that  province  is  close  to  my  province,my  parents  refused。I  will  go  to  high  school,so,I  want  to  go  for  a  travel  with  my  friend,but I  have to have lessons during your summer holidays。so  my  travel  plans  fail。I  love  many  city,before  I  love  Venice,but  there were a lot of changes with  the growth as the age where I want to go。

So  I  want  to  know:

Where  are  you  from?

Where  is  your  favorite  palace?

Where do you most want to go?

Where  you  must  go?

Share:

Comments

during  my  summer  holiday

Waw, my parents also forbid me to travel around just by myself, especially when I want to go abroad. Even if it is with a friend and the occasion just for having fun, my mother never  allowed me to go there.

I am Restry from Indonesian. I don't really have favorite place because I rarely travel around, but if it's about my country, I love Yogyakarta very much. You have to come to Indonesia someday :p. I want to go to Europe.

oh  really?Indonesia  is  very  great?I  also  want  to  go  to  Europe,but  I‘m  in  Aisa。

I can't exactly tell that Indonesia really that great as you imagine, but I can tell that Indonesia have so many beautiful Island, like Borneo, Java, Bali, Lombok, Papua, Komodo Island and so on. We are rich in languages, culture, and don't forget the food.  What country do you live?

oh  You say I am longing for,I  live  in  China

我的年龄和你差不多^_^

Where are you from?

Guangzhou
Where is your favorite palace?

Portugal、Macao、Xi'an、 Beijing.

Portugal, for my dream.

Macao, for Portuguese exam

Beijing, to see my best friend
Where you must go?

Macao

I  have ever went to Foshan with my friend. I can go to many places in my city with my friends, my parents wont against .I am planing to go to Macao  in 7th of July alone. 然后葡萄牙的话,我是化梦想为动力,weekdays时拼了命学习。

I‘m  glad  to  see  you,because  you  are  from  China  and  the  same  age  as  me  I always thought that can't touch my age,I think we have a good fate,I’m  from  HuangGang,you  know?I also very much like you travel alone,but  my  parents  refused  I like a man with a dream  like  you,can  we  be  friend?

Where are you from?

Egypt

UK, Japan, South korea, Turkey

UK

Where you must go?

Turkey

I  want  to  UK  too

Where are you from?

Turkey