Site Feedback

do you like china

if you do not like china , which aspects do not like

Share:

Comments

I hope China will teach their kids traditional Chinese.

It's more beautiful and meaningful(in my opinion).

I like China. I like Chinese food. but I don't like the education system. and I don't like the word"relationship" here. 

The thing that I like the best about China is that the government has been able to raise the standard of living so high in such a short time for so many people.

I am not allowed to discuss what I do not like.

The thing that I like the best about China is that the government has been able to raise the standard of living so high in such a short time for so many people.

I am not allowed to discuss what I do not like.

Hi Eileen:

What you are referring to world relationship ?

I like china, and chinese people, and chinese food. :D

I do like China especially Chinese Food :)

Yes, I like China.  It will soon be one of the world's richest nations. I agree with the family planning programs that are now implemented in China. Chinese women are not burdened with too many children. The Chinese women nowadays have the same rights as Chinese men. Equality of women in China has improved the economic performance of China.  I've agreed with the Chinese one-child policy because it has solved the problems of overpopulation growth in China. However, I believe that all Chinese parents should be allowed soon to have two children, because of the aging population and future population decline in China. I like Chinese red rice yeast because it lowers my cholesterol levels without the need for a doctor's prescription. I also like Chinese food. The Chinese economy is the fastest growing economy in the world. China will soon be richer than the United States. The Chinese own italki, and they will soon own a large part of our world. They will save the capitalist nations from going bankrupt. I admire and respect the Chinese and their culture. : D

Oops, page still can be found!

How come we don't like China? Of course we like China and we like it in all aspects. Nothing left to be desired, really.

Oops, page still can be found!

so sorry but i don't like china specially their way of eatting foods i think chineese people are  unfamiliar

Add a comment