Site Feedback

do you like china

if you do not like china , which aspects do not like

Share:

Comments

I hope China will teach their kids traditional Chinese.

It's more beautiful and meaningful(in my opinion).

I like China. I like Chinese food. but I don't like the education system. and I don't like the word"relationship" here. 

The thing that I like the best about China is that the government has been able to raise the standard of living so high in such a short time for so many people.

I am not allowed to discuss what I do not like.

The thing that I like the best about China is that the government has been able to raise the standard of living so high in such a short time for so many people.

I am not allowed to discuss what I do not like.

Hi Eileen:

What you are referring to world relationship ?

I like china, and chinese people, and chinese food. :D

I do like China especially Chinese Food :)

Oops, page still can be found!

How come we don't like China? Of course we like China and we like it in all aspects. Nothing left to be desired, really.

Oops, page still can be found!

so sorry but i don't like china specially their way of eatting foods i think chineese people are  unfamiliar

Some relics in China is so appealing to me and its profound culture is so reminenscent  . I am keen to research old literature and history in China when I am retired from my current postion . For modern China , it is not so attractive for me as I can be nurtured as the same way in other western countries , especially metropolitean life .

Add a comment