I have problem with this two words. Can anybody tell me the exact meaning of those two words as well as its usage?
Somewhat and somehow act as fillers in your sentences while you speak.
Somewhat refers to persons and their emotions, objects while somehow refers to procedures, reasoning.
To put them in a sentence:
What she told us took us somewhat by surprise.
Somehow we were surprised by what she told us.
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?