I have problem with this two words. Can anybody tell me the exact meaning of those two words as well as its usage?
Somewhat and somehow act as fillers in your sentences while you speak.
Somewhat refers to persons and their emotions, objects while somehow refers to procedures, reasoning.
To put them in a sentence:
What she told us took us somewhat by surprise.
Somehow we were surprised by what she told us.
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking