I have problem with this two words. Can anybody tell me the exact meaning of those two words as well as its usage?
Somewhat and somehow act as fillers in your sentences while you speak.
Somewhat refers to persons and their emotions, objects while somehow refers to procedures, reasoning.
To put them in a sentence:
What she told us took us somewhat by surprise.
Somehow we were surprised by what she told us.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How does just 'chatting' become purposeful conversation (from IATEFL 2015)
- Do you know special education?
- Have you taken the TOPIK?
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?