I have problem with this two words. Can anybody tell me the exact meaning of those two words as well as its usage?
Somewhat and somehow act as fillers in your sentences while you speak.
Somewhat refers to persons and their emotions, objects while somehow refers to procedures, reasoning.
To put them in a sentence:
What she told us took us somewhat by surprise.
Somehow we were surprised by what she told us.
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean