I have problem with this two words. Can anybody tell me the exact meaning of those two words as well as its usage?
Somewhat and somehow act as fillers in your sentences while you speak.
Somewhat refers to persons and their emotions, objects while somehow refers to procedures, reasoning.
To put them in a sentence:
What she told us took us somewhat by surprise.
Somehow we were surprised by what she told us.
- Advice for the tourist
- 'Nedir' Günlük hayatta merak ettiğimiz konular
- Slang words
- how can i improve listening skil
- My first conversation
- Intercambio en Phoenix, AZ?
- Литература 19 века
- What does it mean : "Park is let at last".
- How to get on career.
- The Improvement of The Dutch Language Proficiency (Domain: Listening and Pronunciation)