All language lea
I've been studying English since I can remember, but I don't practice speaking much.
When I get involved in conversations with English, I start the mumbling much, which really disturbs my partners.
My father used to tell me: Don't translate, just speak the language with out overly thinking.
I tried to do that, but It get even worse, I get lost & I struggle wording my feelings.
Dear teachers, learners,
Through your experiences with new languages, what's your advice for me?
No comment given.
- For AMERICANS (About slang in America)
- If you have time and money,where would you want to travel?Natural spot or historical relics or metropolis?
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?