All language lea
I've been studying English since I can remember, but I don't practice speaking much.
When I get involved in conversations with English, I start the mumbling much, which really disturbs my partners.
My father used to tell me: Don't translate, just speak the language with out overly thinking.
I tried to do that, but It get even worse, I get lost & I struggle wording my feelings.
Dear teachers, learners,
Through your experiences with new languages, what's your advice for me?
No comment given.
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.
- Apprendre l'arabe
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- Explore the world----learning German
- parler sur skype