All language lea
I've been studying English since I can remember, but I don't practice speaking much.
When I get involved in conversations with English, I start the mumbling much, which really disturbs my partners.
My father used to tell me: Don't translate, just speak the language with out overly thinking.
I tried to do that, but It get even worse, I get lost & I struggle wording my feelings.
Dear teachers, learners,
Through your experiences with new languages, what's your advice for me?
No comment given.
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde