All language lea
I've been studying English since I can remember, but I don't practice speaking much.
When I get involved in conversations with English, I start the mumbling much, which really disturbs my partners.
My father used to tell me: Don't translate, just speak the language with out overly thinking.
I tried to do that, but It get even worse, I get lost & I struggle wording my feelings.
Dear teachers, learners,
Through your experiences with new languages, what's your advice for me?
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club