All language lea
I've been studying English since I can remember, but I don't practice speaking much.
When I get involved in conversations with English, I start the mumbling much, which really disturbs my partners.
My father used to tell me: Don't translate, just speak the language with out overly thinking.
I tried to do that, but It get even worse, I get lost & I struggle wording my feelings.
Dear teachers, learners,
Through your experiences with new languages, what's your advice for me?
No comment given.
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.