SMOOTHLY TALK ,HOW?
Many situations i meet,when i talk with others,i feel nervous.Especially the talk on the phone,i just have no idea what should i do?I am afraid i will make mistakes...OR a joke .
The only solution is to practice as often as possible. Your english ability is possibly very good, but it is your confidence that is the key to talking better.
To find a partner is better for the people like u .
To chuangyi:haha...i can have some comfort here.well,we can make progess together,if you can.this is my skype:arak.ton
To Marcus:Yes,you are right,maybe i ignored the importance of chatting,i need speak aloud!!
To "梨子：Good tips here.Time to arrange for me!!
Anyway,thank you all!!
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris
- how to choose our job?
- how can I find an article???
- How to make plans?
- How difficult you guys think is get in touch/ meet people on languages sites and continue the language...
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.