If you had a job that requires sitting or standing all day which one would it be?
I would choose sitting all day.. well currently in my kind of job I sit all day while doing my task and I'm okay with it than my previous job which requires me to stand up always.
I would prefer the standing job because we usually have more time to sit but no chances to standing in most of the situations.
i prefer standing.sitting all day may cause a slipped disc.
I don't think I could stand* a job that made me sit. Nor would I sit still for* a job that made me stand.
* "stand" (in the first sentence) and "sit still for" mean "to tolerate; "to endure"; "to bear".
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English
- What dancing you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What dance you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What book are you reading right now?
- what's best way to learn reading
- Can anyone help me learn Japanese?
- Language club
- speed friending