If you had a job that requires sitting or standing all day which one would it be?
I would choose sitting all day.. well currently in my kind of job I sit all day while doing my task and I'm okay with it than my previous job which requires me to stand up always.
I would prefer the standing job because we usually have more time to sit but no chances to standing in most of the situations.
i prefer standing.sitting all day may cause a slipped disc.
I don't think I could stand* a job that made me sit. Nor would I sit still for* a job that made me stand.
* "stand" (in the first sentence) and "sit still for" mean "to tolerate; "to endure"; "to bear".
- My favorite hobby
- I want learn English
- Club de idiomas en Whatsapp y Skype.
- Conversas em inglês e português! :D
- Do you think finding serious language partners on italki is easy or difficult?
- Any interested?
- WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT ISLAM?
- See anyone wanna improve Chinese can translate this little poem into English for fun lol
- grammar problem
- Book recommendations for an English learner, please