If you had a job that requires sitting or standing all day which one would it be?
I would choose sitting all day.. well currently in my kind of job I sit all day while doing my task and I'm okay with it than my previous job which requires me to stand up always.
I would prefer the standing job because we usually have more time to sit but no chances to standing in most of the situations.
i prefer standing.sitting all day may cause a slipped disc.
I don't think I could stand* a job that made me sit. Nor would I sit still for* a job that made me stand.
* "stand" (in the first sentence) and "sit still for" mean "to tolerate; "to endure"; "to bear".
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?