If you had a job that requires sitting or standing all day which one would it be?
I would choose sitting all day.. well currently in my kind of job I sit all day while doing my task and I'm okay with it than my previous job which requires me to stand up always.
I would prefer the standing job because we usually have more time to sit but no chances to standing in most of the situations.
i prefer standing.sitting all day may cause a slipped disc.
I don't think I could stand* a job that made me sit. Nor would I sit still for* a job that made me stand.
* "stand" (in the first sentence) and "sit still for" mean "to tolerate; "to endure"; "to bear".
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?