If you had a job that requires sitting or standing all day which one would it be?
I would choose sitting all day.. well currently in my kind of job I sit all day while doing my task and I'm okay with it than my previous job which requires me to stand up always.
I would prefer the standing job because we usually have more time to sit but no chances to standing in most of the situations.
i prefer standing.sitting all day may cause a slipped disc.
I don't think I could stand* a job that made me sit. Nor would I sit still for* a job that made me stand.
* "stand" (in the first sentence) and "sit still for" mean "to tolerate; "to endure"; "to bear".
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français