Site Feedback

About children

Do you like children? How many children would you like to have?

Yes,I like children .They are very  cute .I want to have two .A boy and a girl .I hope they grow happily

yes ... very much. children are my passion that is why i took teaching as my career

because being with children  my hope and dreams are produce excellent children. i like it most when I could open their  minds. seeing them learn satisfies me very much. I have two children. the eldest is female now working as a nurse.

youngest is male. I was able to give my daughter her dream which was to  become a licensed nurse

thats a little achievement on my part as a parent. my youngest child a boy now in college. i was able to develop his total potential as a person . he is good at English communication  . his comprehension and speaking skill  is very excellent . I was able to developed him. as one of his  English teacher in Elementary and  highschool I took it as a chance . following up  assignments  especially english. he was able to become as grand champion in a city spelling bee earning a Free full 4 years ( free of matriculations / school fees)  of college scholarship in one  of the premier University De Lasalle University here in my country   Philippines . I am proud to say that in my humble way I was able to produce  oustanding children if not average which was also in the case of my students , developing their best potentials and totality as a person are my innermost goal.

i'd prefer DINK.i don't want my kid inherit my health defects ,besides,i don't want my kid live in this decayed society. Maybe i will adopt a white or mestizo kid  if i move out from china

i like children so much and i get along with them easily..i want to have 2 children :)

yes.. I want to have two one boy and 1 girl if possible twins.. If ever my first two children have same gender I would go for three but my maximum would be three minimum 2.

3 children, from a beatifull girl, who sacrifice all her life too me. like my mom :)

Yes ofcourse I like children especially when I hug them, amazing feeling. I would like to have 4 no matter if boys or girls because it's God control

Yes, I like kids but, I would never adopt any of my own.  I don't have mental capacity nor the ability to do so. Besides, I think I would make a terrible father anyway.

I would like to have 2 children (all boys), I like kids, I like to play with them.

I think, that to have a children is happiness!Now there is a demographic crisis in many such as Europen countries and for me is very sad, when people says, that they would not like to have many children.

Add a comment