Colours in Hindi
In Hindi "Sky blue" colour called "Aasmani"because Aasman means Sky.
is in hindi Aseman means sky . Aseman is a persian word !
Yes Mohsen,you will be surprise to know that Hindi has approximatly 1600 words which are coming from Persian.:)
good Anita . I really want to know more .tell me more example . tell me why ?
OK.Mohsen here are some more eg.Kitab----book,Masala----metter,sang---stone,Khira----cucumber,Kanun---law,furasat-----free time or free.To understand this mingling you have to read Indian History or History of Hindi language
Here some more Kitab---book,Khira---cucumber, Furasat-----free time or free
To understand this mingling you have to read history of Hindi language
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype