Colours in Hindi
In Hindi "Sky blue" colour called "Aasmani"because Aasman means Sky.
is in hindi Aseman means sky . Aseman is a persian word !
Yes Mohsen,you will be surprise to know that Hindi has approximatly 1600 words which are coming from Persian.:)
good Anita . I really want to know more .tell me more example . tell me why ?
OK.Mohsen here are some more eg.Kitab----book,Masala----metter,sang---stone,Khira----cucumber,Kanun---law,furasat-----free time or free.To understand this mingling you have to read Indian History or History of Hindi language
Here some more Kitab---book,Khira---cucumber, Furasat-----free time or free
To understand this mingling you have to read history of Hindi language
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés
- Looking for someone to talk
- looking for a english partner
- tokyo travel
- Methods to learning Kanji
- Do you think this website is useful or not? why?
- El turismo es malo- pt1