Colours in Hindi
In Hindi "Sky blue" colour called "Aasmani"because Aasman means Sky.
is in hindi Aseman means sky . Aseman is a persian word !
Yes Mohsen,you will be surprise to know that Hindi has approximatly 1600 words which are coming from Persian.:)
good Anita . I really want to know more .tell me more example . tell me why ?
OK.Mohsen here are some more eg.Kitab----book,Masala----metter,sang---stone,Khira----cucumber,Kanun---law,furasat-----free time or free.To understand this mingling you have to read Indian History or History of Hindi language
Here some more Kitab---book,Khira---cucumber, Furasat-----free time or free
To understand this mingling you have to read history of Hindi language
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!