slow pace provide you to get in the place
It is my attemption to translate the russian proverb "тише едешь - дальше будешь" (slow speed garantees a long path). There are a lot of meanings in there as far as in any old wisdom. I would like point out the follow one. People in sities have too many rush hours in our lives. Not only during going to work and come back. The "rushness" is a stile of life, isn't it?
How long ago have you been watched springing out of grass? Or a working bee?
Do you have insistent of grass? Are you hardworking as a bee. What for? To get in a dead place?
Sorry for some shock. I sure you have a noble goal to achieve.
That is your pace? How could you keep serenity in a rush?
No comment given.
- How long will you give your skype to your italki friends?
- Look at this medal, please. What is it? I can't understant what is a sport
- Gain new vocabulary and expressions !!
- Are you naked casually in front of others in your home?
- こんな時どうする？ What would you do?
- How to say this in Korean? Please help!
- Don`t be shy !
- How motivated are you to learn a new language ?
- Share a tradition of your country!
- Help with english