slow pace provide you to get in the place
It is my attemption to translate the russian proverb "тише едешь - дальше будешь" (slow speed garantees a long path). There are a lot of meanings in there as far as in any old wisdom. I would like point out the follow one. People in sities have too many rush hours in our lives. Not only during going to work and come back. The "rushness" is a stile of life, isn't it?
How long ago have you been watched springing out of grass? Or a working bee?
Do you have insistent of grass? Are you hardworking as a bee. What for? To get in a dead place?
Sorry for some shock. I sure you have a noble goal to achieve.
That is your pace? How could you keep serenity in a rush?
No comment given.
- ركن في قلبي خواطر
- Meine Abschlussarbeit
- to anyone want to speak chinese.
- How do you live in hot days?
- Which language to learn next?
- Nice to meet you all in Italki..:)
- Ayo belajar bahasa Indonesia sama aku :).
- What does it say in this xiangsheng?
- japanese internship ??
- Aprentizaje espanol