slow pace provide you to get in the place
It is my attemption to translate the russian proverb "тише едешь - дальше будешь" (slow speed garantees a long path). There are a lot of meanings in there as far as in any old wisdom. I would like point out the follow one. People in sities have too many rush hours in our lives. Not only during going to work and come back. The "rushness" is a stile of life, isn't it?
How long ago have you been watched springing out of grass? Or a working bee?
Do you have insistent of grass? Are you hardworking as a bee. What for? To get in a dead place?
Sorry for some shock. I sure you have a noble goal to achieve.
That is your pace? How could you keep serenity in a rush?
No comment given.
- how can I find an article???
- How to make plans?
- How difficult you guys think is get in touch/ meet people on languages sites and continue the language...
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés