Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

That is the worst thing which you hate to do?

For an example: The worst thing for me is going to school. It is awful place in the world. I hate school and how adout you?

Share:

Comments

That What is the worst thing which that you hate to do?

For an example:the worst thing for me is going to school.  It is the most awful place in the world.  I hate school, and how about you? 

It's been a few years since I last went to school.  It was never my favourite place to go,  and I am very glad it is over. Many grown ups told me that I would miss school when I grew up,  but I do not. But i really enjoy learning,  and I think it is a great shame that school can take all the fun out of learning!

I would say everything related to insect and spider family needs to be eradicated, especially bees. I absolute cannot stand bees (hornets, wasps, etc).

I hate going to school and work.. I wish I can just study and work at home through online.

I hate drinking and smoking but I do drink once or twice a month and smoke 1 - 5 times per year.

I hate getting up from the bed.

I hate it when I'm forced to use Internet Explorer. I hate it when I have to wait for java, flash and video streams to buffer and load. 

I hate there are so many ordeals which hard to overcome as those obstacles are not resolved  by myself . The destiny is frequently determined by his personality , family , education background and the whole society . Even you are not fond of some of them , you have to confront and overcome .

I hate all the things that I'm forced to do for "survive" and that occupy my time (pratically all days)...

I hate to do my homework. But now I have to write my English composition,that's the most terrible thing in the world

Soren - I hope you realise how invaluable to everyday life the humble bee actually is. Wipe out bugs and everything will be extinct within a few years. Learn to love them as they allow you to live!

I don't do anything I hate. I do many things I don't like but not anything I truly hate :) 

Oh :)

Why people don't like studying? :)

To my mind, it's essential for us. Of course, I don't like subjects like physics or chemistry, but I love my school. Because I can communicate with my friends and classmates.

And so, I'm fond of learning new things and improving myself.

Add a comment