How do you spend your money on?
I'm scared when I start to count how much i spend.
Im 26 ,but i still have not learned to control my spending.
I live alone, I do not like to go shopping,but... I have a few passions.The first is a good food.I'm gourmet and and I cant to resist this.I The second-i love antique books ,rare books, if I see them in Moscow or St. Petersburg I always buy it.
And whats your passions?
I also spend uncontrollably, and, as soon as I get money in my hands I find a way to spend it as soon as possible. My first passion is good food, and then I like buying clothes and interesting jewelry. The one thing I give most of my money on is giving certain amounts to people who don't have enough and/or are poor, and hungry. We have an expression in Bosnia it says: "He spends money as if the money itches him." (s he has to give it away asap, so the itch would stop. We're funny people, but still, I spend too much money. :D
actually im really good in spending money , im just 16 but i learn manage my money as well as i can
never ever i cant control my self when i have standing front of bookstores , i spend all of my money on books and movies and some times it happend for me that i spend all of my money and i haven't no money for fareing to come back home ....
Compulse buying is so easy to do if you're not careful. I often have to ask myself: Do I really need it or am I buying it just because it's a good deal? It's usually a good idea to have cash (if possible) on you, so that way you know how much money you're actually spending. I try to keep track of each purchase I make so that why I know how much money I actually have. That's why I try to avoid using my debit/credit when possible. When I do use it, I have to pay attention so that why I don't go overboard.
What I try to do is always put a certain amount in savings and give myself a set amount of "spending money" to use.
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?