In Hindi Orange colour called "Narangi"because Narangi means orange in Hindi.We have another word for orange in Hindi and that is" Santra"but orange colour is Narangi, not Santara.Why?Any body has answer for that ?
No comment given.
- Is learning a language a subconscious process ?
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !
- English - Russian skype voice talks
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society