what is the longest English word? There will be a gift for the winner although I doubt you will know hhhhhhhhh
According to it, it is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say".
maybe you are correct but I do have a funny answer ;)
instrumentationamplifier something used in micro elecronics :D
no no no hhhhhh another one those are not in my mind hhhhh
Correct Congrats to En Heng
Great :) How did you know that!!!!!
Smiles is the correct answer because mile between the 2 s hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cool !! My friend talked about that . I'm looking forward to the gift. haha
hhhhhhh yeah sure :) give me some time to think about it lol
very good discussion
- Hi everyone! Are you reading others' English entries to improve your own English?
- Enghis and Spanish
- Quiero Tarea
- Childhood Memories and Children's Day
- Обучение русскому бесплатно!!! Если ты англоговорящий...
- Why I can't use Skype
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?