what is the longest English word? There will be a gift for the winner although I doubt you will know hhhhhhhhh
According to it, it is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say".
maybe you are correct but I do have a funny answer ;)
instrumentationamplifier something used in micro elecronics :D
no no no hhhhhh another one those are not in my mind hhhhh
Correct Congrats to En Heng
Great :) How did you know that!!!!!
Smiles is the correct answer because mile between the 2 s hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cool !! My friend talked about that . I'm looking forward to the gift. haha
hhhhhhh yeah sure :) give me some time to think about it lol
very good discussion
- как правильно перевести на английский
- We should watch out the words we say to others so that advoid unexpected harm to them.
- Do you use a vocabulary notebook?
- I want talk))
- HELP! Арабский в обмен на русский
- Children and kindergardens
- Impara l'Italiano ,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al cibo: VESTIRSI A CIPOLLA.
- How often do you go to the gym?
- How to read DNA?
- Mi presentación