what is the longest English word? There will be a gift for the winner although I doubt you will know hhhhhhhhh
According to it, it is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say".
maybe you are correct but I do have a funny answer ;)
instrumentationamplifier something used in micro elecronics :D
no no no hhhhhh another one those are not in my mind hhhhh
Correct Congrats to En Heng
Great :) How did you know that!!!!!
Smiles is the correct answer because mile between the 2 s hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cool !! My friend talked about that . I'm looking forward to the gift. haha
hhhhhhh yeah sure :) give me some time to think about it lol
very good discussion
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker
- Translate an letter in korean
- definition of '아싸!' ? '아싸!' 호랑나비....
- Useful table for learning Russian Cases
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?