what is the longest English word? There will be a gift for the winner although I doubt you will know hhhhhhhhh
According to it, it is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say".
maybe you are correct but I do have a funny answer ;)
instrumentationamplifier something used in micro elecronics :D
no no no hhhhhh another one those are not in my mind hhhhh
Correct Congrats to En Heng
Great :) How did you know that!!!!!
Smiles is the correct answer because mile between the 2 s hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cool !! My friend talked about that . I'm looking forward to the gift. haha
hhhhhhh yeah sure :) give me some time to think about it lol
very good discussion
- what's mystery of this world?
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)