Site Feedback

A question To japanese people

have watched a video about a american woman that got married with a Japanese guy! But these made many comment wich I found a little racist to be honest! a Japanese person was saying (How's that possible?)

Then I said...Why do you think that is not possible! ?It doesn't matter where you from! if 2 people like each other (man and woman) there will be a mixed race.

But there are many video about racism in Japan! I'm kind scared now! am I going to face racism in Japan!? I also heard that is not kind normal Brazilians in Japan! Well I might be wrong because those one that said to me was English People.

Is there any problem with racism in there?

Share:

Comments

Hi, I'm not a Japanese, But I think, Japanese also thinks that in other country specially in USA or Europe , there's also a racism  to their kinds (ASIAN) so don't you ever blamed someone who are Japanese, because it is also well known to them that they're not accepted to the other society...

Japanese are friendly and polite, it's just that most of them are not treated well in the other country.

Thank you :)

Yes of course In every place there are Bad people ! Everyone could answer me that calmly please!

I didn't blame no ONE I'm just asking...However I saw some people talking about racism in Japan!

By the way I get angry really easy with racism! For example,a chinese person went to my church weeks ago! And they were being rude! in a racist way...Because of that! I made a really big argumment with everyone in my church 

(PROTESTANT CHUCH)

Hi Jonny

I just read your opinion and filled with sorrow about racism.

Indeed, a small-group Japanese might have a racial discrimination ,but that is not only Japanese.

I have been to more than 20 countries now .
and I was discriminated against at some countries,like Europe, like USA, like other Asia.
But I love to go to travel there!!

I think nothing of a small-group behavior like them.
because most of locals are friendly and kindness!

I believe you have generous hearts!

Please, no flames about my bad English.

Thank you.

Watch a movie called this England first, before you say that there's rasicsm in other countries especially Japan.

I think the issue concerns  different ideas about "acceptance" of other people.

In some cultures, it is normal to consider doing business with those from different cultures and countries; but the idea of Intermarriage is strongly opposed.

This is not anything new or shocking.  I think that it is primarily in Western countries such as the United States, that the idea of mixing races,  ethnicities,  nationalities and different religious orientations through marriage and so forth, is regarded as normative and a favorable event.

I also think that Americans are often shocked when they discover that in other countries,  the citizenry  do not favor such mixing.   It is perhaps a peculiar part of the American Culture that they are very open-minded to such  mixing,  but they are so entirely shocked that in other countries and cultures  such mixing is regarded with hostility  and strong censorship and objection.

For myself,  I look favorably upon such mixed marriages.  At the same time, I  recognize that the children of such marriages can be subjected to strong ridicule in countries where mixing is regarded as offensive.

.       Cultural and National and Religious Identity  is very strong in some countries.

In the United States however,  such identities and distinctions are not always regarded as important or necessary.

I experienced plenty of this kind of attitude when I lived in Japan. It's not always subtle either. It can be very obvious and some people make little or no attempt to disguise it. This is not a judgment, just an observation.

Add a comment