Site Feedback

un forgetable songs .. and singers..

which one is your favorite  singer  ?  and   which song ..?  

Share:

Comments

‪Edward Maya - Stereo Love ((Lyrics)) Ft Vika Jigulina‬‎

i have very special memories with this song

I like singers, and music groups a lot. My favorite song is "Imagine " by Jhon Lennon

i dont have specific singers or particular kinds of songs to like , sometimes , i just touched by the lyric or the ryhme of a song .

hotel california

nights in white satin

no diggity

the truth that you leave 

titanium

aint no sunshine .of course bill withers is the best one to sing this song.

who says. btw, john mayer couldnt be more charming when he aings this song.

Stevie Wonder - "As." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjsAy7HFeX0

(You asked in English, so I gave you a song in English. The link is to a video with the lyrics.Figuring out the meaning of songs in a foreign language is a very excellent learning tool)

But I think Spanish is better for love songs. Gloria Trevi is a smart, irreverant Mexican pop singer. Her song "Por ti," contains great examples of the subjunctive - 

Por ti, hubiera sido capaz de operarme mis senos...

I actually met her once and thanked her for helping me learn Spanish.

Steve, maybe we are the dreamers as John Lennon, but it will be that someday we'll get the peace that we all desire?

i love music and i don't have a specific song

hotel california: the eagles

imagine :john lenon

omg: usher

look at me now: chris brown ...

oasis : stop crying your heart out

adele: someone like you

adam lambert: whataya want from me

bruno mars: just the way you are

and the list is still long 

Anyone knows Jack Johnson? "Sitting Waiting Wishing"!

My favorite singer is Carrie Underwood. As for my favorite song by her, I can't choose. There are so many good ones. I really love See You Again and Blown Away, though, from her new album.

Arabic:

Marcel khalifa, Fairuz, Ziad Alrhabani, lina shemamean, and Charbel Rohanna, molhem Zein, mohammed Abdo  and much more 

English:

tina turner , Barry white, Bee Gees, Barbra Streisand, Sting and also much more 

Spanish:

Julio Iglesias, Carlos varela , carlos vives, Jose luis Rodriques and much more 

MUSIC IN GENERAL IS THE FEED OF THE SOUL :)

Add a comment