good native italian podcast?
I am looking for a podcast that is completely in italian, intermediate level, easy to understand and ideally made by italians (no English). Somebody can recommend me one? Thanks, Bob
Try this one:
The link of Robert is quite good, but the voices are a little recited, not very natural.
Those ones are from real radio broadcasts or similar, but maybe more difficult:
thanks guys, I like the newsinslowitalian so far, I can follow it while picking up new words and expressions. I will definitely check out the other 2 as well!
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange