good native italian podcast?
I am looking for a podcast that is completely in italian, intermediate level, easy to understand and ideally made by italians (no English). Somebody can recommend me one? Thanks, Bob
Try this one:
The link of Robert is quite good, but the voices are a little recited, not very natural.
Those ones are from real radio broadcasts or similar, but maybe more difficult:
thanks guys, I like the newsinslowitalian so far, I can follow it while picking up new words and expressions. I will definitely check out the other 2 as well!
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- School grades
- Please translate it!
- I cinema italiani
- Can anyone here teach me Mexican slang.
- Chinese only: What do you think when you see a westerner with tattoos of chinese hanzi?
- recherche d'un partenaire linguistique
- Learning languages
- What do you like to do when it's raining?