good native italian podcast?
I am looking for a podcast that is completely in italian, intermediate level, easy to understand and ideally made by italians (no English). Somebody can recommend me one? Thanks, Bob
Try this one:
The link of Robert is quite good, but the voices are a little recited, not very natural.
Those ones are from real radio broadcasts or similar, but maybe more difficult:
thanks guys, I like the newsinslowitalian so far, I can follow it while picking up new words and expressions. I will definitely check out the other 2 as well!
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece