good native italian podcast?
I am looking for a podcast that is completely in italian, intermediate level, easy to understand and ideally made by italians (no English). Somebody can recommend me one? Thanks, Bob
Try this one:
The link of Robert is quite good, but the voices are a little recited, not very natural.
Those ones are from real radio broadcasts or similar, but maybe more difficult:
thanks guys, I like the newsinslowitalian so far, I can follow it while picking up new words and expressions. I will definitely check out the other 2 as well!
- How to improve listening?
- an app for learning language by talk to the native
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude