good native italian podcast?
I am looking for a podcast that is completely in italian, intermediate level, easy to understand and ideally made by italians (no English). Somebody can recommend me one? Thanks, Bob
Try this one:
The link of Robert is quite good, but the voices are a little recited, not very natural.
Those ones are from real radio broadcasts or similar, but maybe more difficult:
thanks guys, I like the newsinslowitalian so far, I can follow it while picking up new words and expressions. I will definitely check out the other 2 as well!
- А бывает, что нет желания исправлять?
- Movies/Series from Philippines with Tagalog or English subtitles?/Película/Serie de Filipinas con subtítulos
- Dont go to Iran !
- looking for a language partners.
- How much free speech do you accept?
- NOISE from New Neighbours
- Bonjour tout le monde
- Passare dal Lei al tu