Who vs whom
This is from the Oatmeal. The grammar is absolutely correct, but the examples are a little strange. And really whom is dying out.
No comment given.
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?
- Hey ! What do you think about ... ;)
- Who knows AIESEC?
- How knows AIESEC?
- Is English convenient in Japan?