Organisation Promoting Arabic Language
You've probably heard one day about the OIF Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie, which is a global organisation with members including only french speaking countries and the aim is to promote french language and cooperation between french speaking countries.
Do you know if there is an organisation like this for the arabic language ?
Malheureusement ça n'existe pas et c'est dû au manque d'utilisation de la langue à l'échelle internationale.
Only the French language deserves to be shared ;)
mon nom est muhammad . je suis egyptien. si vous voulez apprendre l'arabe, je serai a votre service .
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?