one of my favorite photo is in my wedding that we were standing and i was wearing whit shurt and black suit. I took the photo in the summer of 2011 when i was standing next to my wife and i was holding her hand on wedding ceromony. We were in tabriz and we were happy we having so much guests. I had three year old twin nephews who were very busy and They were collecting bravo money so They were upset camerawoman then evryone gave gift to us and we thank for them. I and my wife, that day was exquisite my wife was taking a bucnch of beuatiful wite rose flower with left hand. i keep this photo in an wedding album. we took much photo with my parents and families we danced and atr dinner at Reception Hall.
Correction: One of my favorite photos is that of my wedding day where we were standing together. I was wearing a white shirt and a black suit. I took the photo in the summer of 2011, when I was standing next to my wife and I was holding her hand at our wedding ceremony. We were in Tabriz and were happy because we had so many guests. I had three year old twin nephews who were very busy and they were collecting the bravo money. They upset the camera woman, but then everyone gave us a gift and we thanked them. That day was exquisite for my wife and me. She was holding a bunch of beautiful white roses in her left hand. I keep this photo in a wedding album. We took many other photos with my parents and families and we danced after dinner at the reception hall.
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil
- What is your favorite song that is in a language you do not speak?