Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

What's the most frustrating thing in learning Chinese?

在学中文的过程中,最让你感到沮丧(有挫败感)的事情是什么?

It's okay to discuss this topic either in English or Chinese. 用中文或者英文讨论这个问题都可以。

Share:

Comments

我看了报纸还有小说,差不多完全不能看懂,又看到中国新闻很多词汇不能明白,我感觉到不好。因为我要中文和英文是差不多一样的程度。

我看英文新闻的时候也不是全都能明白,I think more practice and vocabulary expanding will help.

你能帮我介绍朋友,帮我学习英语吗?   ?

I guess why you cannot comprehend a complete sentence is derived from vocabulary and its collocation  . Before full comprehension , you need to master the majority of words in the sentence and collocation between words . It takes great effort to fit . It also takes you practice over and over again .

I've been a year learn Chinese in my school.. In my school, we were required to learn two foreign languages subjects such us English and Chinese... And, I think the most frustrating thing when Chinese subject happened is writing "Hanzi"... I really really can't do it.. It was so difficult and we need accuracy to write down it on my paper.

Learning to write qualified Chinese characters is a tough task as far as my experience goes . To be patient is the first priority . Scripture is not so easy to write for most alphabet writing foreigners  . There is a huge gap between Chinese characters and foreign letters.  However, Chinese characters carry some regulation . They are combined with several main elements which you need to master . You can write well instantly you know the rule of Chinese characters .

Add a comment