Learning Hindi Script
Nacir, I'm trying to learn the same script in order to start writing in Sanskrit. You need a special calligraphy pen with the correct angle at 22 degrees and I found only place to buy it here in the States through the internet. If you find any real good resources on practicing the writing would you please post them or send them to me?
Thank you Anita for that link! I'll spend some time with it this weekend.
I found this site with work sheets for different letters.
Wow! Thank you Nacir. I'm definitely going to use that. It's wonderful to have the outline to use like that. :D
I used "Teach Yourself Hindi" by Rupert Snell.
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?