Learning Hindi Script
Nacir, I'm trying to learn the same script in order to start writing in Sanskrit. You need a special calligraphy pen with the correct angle at 22 degrees and I found only place to buy it here in the States through the internet. If you find any real good resources on practicing the writing would you please post them or send them to me?
Thank you Anita for that link! I'll spend some time with it this weekend.
I found this site with work sheets for different letters.
Wow! Thank you Nacir. I'm definitely going to use that. It's wonderful to have the outline to use like that. :D
I used "Teach Yourself Hindi" by Rupert Snell.
- Words complicated?
- Study vs. Practice
- Language Exchange Questions.
- Do you want to practice your Spanish?
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais