Marta
Fall in Love

If you fall in love the person living in other country, what would you do?

Aug 30, 2013 2:46 PM
Comments · 54

I will packing my laggage :)))

August 30, 2013

forget him and u can start over by loving another person who live in ur country . sure it is hard but worth it later .

August 30, 2013

...the decision is for sure not simple, but if you really love a person who came for another country, you have to find a solution to stay with this person...

August 30, 2013

I spent the first year of my relationship with the woman who is now my wife on opposite sides of the world. She lived in Hawai'i and I lived in the Netherlands. We'd only met online, we would speak in chatrooms, on the phone, through a messenger program (AOL and ICQ were still very prolific back then), anyway we could on an almost daily basis. There were times when it really sucked, but we found a way to make it work, and when we finally did meet in person, everything clicked. We've been married for 12 years and have no intention of ending it. 

It's easy to say it won't happen to you, until it does happen to you. As with any kind of love, you become vulnerable, you open yourself up to a potentially hurtful situation, but if it works, it will be just as precious.

October 31, 2013

may god help you  :)

August 30, 2013
Show more