style your english language
which one is difficult "British style, American style, or Australian style"in your english language???explain it??^^
I would hesitate to use the term "style" with regard to the pronunciation differences among British, America, and Austrialian spoken English. Academic English has very few differences throughout the world. North American English (NAmE) usually uses an "er" ending on words while British English (BrE) often uses "re" as in the NAmE word "theater". Canadians will often use "re" for such words so in that respect, they are more like BrE than their southern neighbors. I have found that it is perfectly acceptable to retain the pronunciation first learned and others will understand. The grammar is universal and so is the academic vocabulary. Personally, everyone I know speaks with the academic vocabulary and we are universally understood.
American style is easier for me. May be watching alot of american films.
I do agree with ayad.. when peoples speak up with british accent, so hard for me to get what they said..
Luwih angel maneh, nggowo kromo inggil teh...
Ketemu juga kmu tih...
For me, American accent is much easier than British spoken English because of the huge number of American Movies, At the same time, I love the way the British natives speak, it is so funny and beautiful accent but still harder to speak it XD , I don't know anything about the Australian or Cnadian accent.
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil
- What is your favorite song that is in a language you do not speak?
- I want to find a foreign friend to improve my English
- New life and work experience in London. (Departure: July)
- la economía española
- i want to learn Russion and made friendship :) plzzzzz