Skype group for English practice
I'm a university student majoring in french,but English is also compulsory in universities as is known to all. A few weeks ago, I joined a group on skype where everyone can talk in English but it's not as active as what it used to be because of different time zones and busy schedule.So I'm considering making a skype group myself and let more people to paticipate in. We'll have voice chat from time to time cuz english ability can be greatly improved in that way as far as I'm concerned. Plus we can have more friends from all over the world,isn't that awesome?
So,wherever you're from(native or not native),as long as you're interested in English practice,plz fill out the form below or just PM me. I'll add you to the group as soon as possible.
PS: This group is only for English practice, so plz no sensitive topics. And of course, stay active!
Thank you for reading:)
No comment given.
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday
- How important is the accent for ESL English learners?
- English language
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?