Yannick
abortion. agree or disagee?

I do not agree or disagree because I think that has to be decided for the mother, but I think the abortion has to be legalized to gives the free choice to the mother.

It is so controversial because there are a lot of people with double morality. So I hope you to answer with arguments.

postdata: please do not tell anything about god because god is killer and that is what I mean with double morality, and if you do not believe that god is a killer so read the bible (Gen 7:23, Gen 19:24,) and if you say those people were bad, God also killed innocent children (Ex 12:29-30)

so speak only with intelligent arguments.

Aug 31, 2013 10:10 PM
Comments · 16

It is murdering, Women must be responsible for their practices. It is new soul that have the right to live, It is not a game.
I don't agree at all.

September 1, 2013

Abortion is killing a baby who is trying to live inside your womb. If you don't want the child because you are not ready or whatever your reason is you can put him in an orphanage or give the child to those who wants to have one. Atleast give the child a chance to live... Abortion is a selfish act.. You are just thinking of yourself. 

September 1, 2013

NO...I disagree for abortion simply because it is  a crime. it's killing an innocent. it is life that is being taken away. in cases wherein a woman was raped , it is her choice to choose. but I dont think she will  choose to kill the baby.

September 1, 2013

The baby has the right to born, to know the world and to live! the mother who committe the abortion is killing an innocent life.

I do not agree.

September 1, 2013

If men were able to become pregnant, then "abortion on demand" would have been legalized everywhere a long time ago!

A woman has the right to choose if she wants to carry a fetus in her womb. Women should not be punished for aborting their unwanted fetuses nor should doctors who perform abortions be punished.

There is too much human pain and suffering nowadays because of overpopulation. I believe that it is far more humane to kill a developing human embryo than to allow it to be born into an overpopulated world where it will be raised as an unwanted foster child who will suffer through miserable living conditions.

The human embryo is DNA that is not a person. A person is a living being who has had a history of consciousness; whereas, a fetus has no history of consciousness. Therefore, a fetus should not be considered as a person! I believe that it is justifiable to kill unwanted human DNA (a parasitic human embryo) which has no history of consciousness, if this unwanted DNA (a parasitic human embryo) is going to become burdensome to people who have a history of consciousness.

''I want every child born ... to be a planned and wanted child." (American Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders, 1994) ... :D

August 31, 2013
Show more