Why are Sundays so boring?
I hate sundays, they are so depressing, the streets get empty, most stores are closed and there is nothing interesting to do.
What do you thing about sundays?
It's because you know the monday's coming hahahahahahah
but I think the problem of not to find anything to do is not sunday's problem, it's yours. Always you have things to do but you can not see it.
I like Sundays because Sunday is the only day when we all the family members take lunch and dinner together and have lots of fun.
i hate sundays too, but i hate it for another reason, most time the boredom feels too hard, but it feels better as soon as i got hobby.
Saturday and sunday is really fun.. Many people will go out, watch movie, and drink..
Sundays are what YOU make them
normally sunday is considered a rest day . a meditation to people who works 5 days a week.
it's a family day too to a domesticated person.... making quality fun time .
or a camping fun schedule....a recharging day to most people with hectic time schedule
and least it is our relaxation day...that is why we sometimes felt boredome because we stayed
on bed just staring on the four corners of the wall...and then without noticing our actions, we tend to fall asleep again and feel dis interested of doing something ... it is a non pressure day that makes you a boss of your own ...a non challenging day of the week.
well,i would hate everyday if i were frustrated.
i think all the emotions totally depend on youself.
maybe just try your best to be positive.
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might