Site Feedback

Do you believe in life after death?

Share:

Comments

I believe in god =)

Yeah, sure it's the everlasting life, either in Paradise or hell. (Hope we all be in Paradis.) :)

As much as I believe in life before birth. In my childhood I also believed in Santa. However I don't think that it realy impresses somebody here

sure i believe

I believe in death after life!

I think that all the things we can say about that are just speculation, nobody has died and lived again to explain us what happen after death

We will all cease to exist after we die. ... :( ...  The belief in an afterlife is a delusion which comforts some humans because they can't accept their own mortality. The belief in Heaven provides comfort for the religious family who has suffered from the death of its beloved child. When a child dies, its religious family believes that they will someday reunite with their child and get to know their child in Heaven. What really happens to "the souls" of children who die? Why should they get a free pass to Heaven, even if they would have become evil adults who would have rebelled against their theistic deity and devine creator? Why must adults live through the sufferings of this life before we go to Heaven or Hell, while all the children who die always go straight to Heaven?.

An "immortal soul" has never come into existence during the history of human evolution. Who were the ape-like human parents of the first human who acquired an "immortal soul" which will be rewarded with eternal life in paradise or will be condemned to Hell forever by their devine creator? Why did this theistic deity who is the devine creator not give them an eternal soul and care about them like their child who had been given an "immortal soul" that will be sent to Heaven or Hell?

I don't want anybody to have false hope for immortality in paradise, nor do I want anybody to worry about going to Hell. I simply want everyone to prosper and live as long as possible in this life and world; it is the only life and world that we mere mortal souls will ever have. Please, live long and prosperous! ... :)

nobady come from heaven or hell and tell us about there. its really make me confuse.

Nope. When the brain is damaged, there is a loss of cognitive function. When it's damaged all the way, we die, and that's the end of it. We need our brains to have memories, learn, be alive etc.

i think that every person believe in after death,but some of them just can't admit :))) because it's hard not to believe and think "i will live maybe 70 years and then die?!" its not an easy feeling.and after death make people better i believe..i believe in God and i am a Muslim so i believe also everything in it. it tells after death.and if there is no after death then why we are in this world? just to live for maximum 80 years?this is not "Sims" play :)) so let's live well and prepare for the next world because it's absolutely waiting us there :)

Add a comment